Have a special project? Often clients contact us for particular IT projects. Our free, detailed proposals outline the scope of the project, the tasks involved, the timeline and the cost investments required. In general, IT projects are fixed-priced – IT Radix bears the risk of cost overruns, not our clients.
We can handle a variety of IT projects. Here are a few examples of our capabilities:
- Server roll-outs – Migrating from older Windows server technologies to Windows 2012 server or deploying new servers
- Desktop replacements – rolling out new desktops/laptops in a way to reduce disruption.
- Branch office or mobile workers – Using VPN and other technologies to securely connect branch offices or mobile workers into the corporate network.
- Disaster recovery or business continuity planning – Implementing technology to minimize or reduce business disruption in the event of a minor problem or major disaster.
- Software upgrades – Working with your line-of-business applications to migrate them from one platform to another.
- Collaboration upgrades – Implementing Microsoft Exchange, Sharepoint portal , CRM or other technologies to improve communication and collaboration between employees.